IMC offers a 4 module course, spread over 16 hours (2 full days).
The first module consists of Entrepreneurial skills and is based on 2 proven scientific models that help participants understand how to define their value proposition, plan their business and sell themselves both online and face to face.
- Chapter 1- Are you a brand or a commodity?
- Chapter 2- Better business planning using the business model canvas
- Chapter 3- Selling yourself – It’s all about the brand
- Chapter 4 Going digital – Online marketing
The second module focuses on Self development and has the aim to make each participant think of their strengths which he or she can use to be perceived as knowledgeable and a good mentor. This module also offers the tools every trainer needs to design an active learning program and some simple NLP techniques to enhance communication patterns.
- Chapter 5- Self analysis
- Chapter 6- Exceptional trainers
- Chapter 7- Out of the box thinking and acting
- Chapter 8- NLP techniques for trainers
The third module dives deeper into Coaching essentials and deals with practical problems such as planning the contents by keeping in mind the needs of adult learners, using innovative training methods to keep the attention and interest, and an introduction to creative training techniques with high educational impact like roleplays and storytelling.
- Chapter 9- Course planning
- Chapter 10- Active training
- Chapter 11- Learning by doing
- Chapter 12- Storytelling
The last module is designed specifically for professional who intend to coach groups or teams and focuses on Group development, building rapport with groups, leading discussions and presentations in front of them and dealing with difficult participants.
- Chapter 13- Group dynamics
- Chapter 14-Developing rapport
- Chapter 15-Leading discussions and presentations
- Chapter 16- Dealing with difficult participants